♥ ANJELL ♥ Are ♥ Beautiful ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ ANJELL ♥ Are ♥ Beautiful ♥

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jung Yong Hwa 'Kim Hee Cheol said I'm nice'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue_Sky
'๑' Blue Generations - CNBLUE '๑'
'๑' Blue Generations - CNBLUE '๑'
Blue_Sky

Sex : Female Posts : 9
Birthday : 1992-04-15

Jung Yong Hwa 'Kim Hee Cheol said I'm nice' Empty
PostSubject: Jung Yong Hwa 'Kim Hee Cheol said I'm nice'   Jung Yong Hwa 'Kim Hee Cheol said I'm nice' Empty2010-01-22, 9:55 pm

Jung Yong Hwa 'Kim Hee Cheol said I'm nice' 201001210025101

Actor/singer Jung Yong Hwa told the story of when Super Junior Kim He Cheol called him 'nice.'

On the MBC that aired on the 20th, Jung Yong Hwa appeared with FT Island Lee Hongki, 2 AM Jokwon and Lee Chang Min. Yong Hwa apologized about his mistakes as MC at the last year's Kayo Daegen, saying "It was too big of a stage. I'm sorry."

To this he said "Hong Ki called Kim Hee Cheol and asked how I was doing. But Hee Cheol couldn't say I was doing a poor job since I was standing right next to him, so he said 'Yong Hwa is nice.'"

On this day, 2 AM Chang Min gathered attention when he revealed Yoon Ee zee from girl group BB is his aunt.

Meanwhile, on the another corner 'the Knee God.' actor Park Young Kyu guest starred and revealed the episode with 'Midalee' Kim Sung Eun and Oh Ji Myung on SBS .

Cre: Maxmovie + 1takeKK@CNBLUE-SKY.net
Pennylanechic@CNBLUE-SKY.net for the source
Back to top Go down
http://anjell.co.cc

Jung Yong Hwa 'Kim Hee Cheol said I'm nice'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♥ ANJELL ♥ Are ♥ Beautiful ♥ :: News-
Jump to: